Saturday, September 28, 2013

Common White Girl Tag, Y'all | Tara Jade

So I'm "white", I'm a girl, I'm some what common.. why not do a tag about it, am I right?
I'm sure you're familiar with this tag.. it's basically a bunch of questions about stereotypical things white girls love and honestly I can't think of a better thing to do right now! So let's have some fun!

1. Favorite Starbucks drink?
Honestly I'm not a fan of their coffee. I'd much prefer tea and tea doesn't make my stomach hurt. So when I go I order a Venti (cause I'm fat like that haha).. anyways.. a Venti Iced Non-fat Chai Tea Latte with extra chai!

2. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Well I have to have 30 minutes at least but I could get ready all day! I hate rushing too! If I had to get it all done and wash my hair and everything I'd say I could do it in an hour and a half.

3. How many selfies do you take a day?
On average.. none. I take a set of them maybe once a week when I think I look nice.. which I guess is only once a week haha.

4. How many Instagram follwers and pictures do you have?
Followers: 144 ( I know I'm so popular)
Pictures: 433

5. Do you ever say "LOL" or "OMG" out loud?
Um, no. That just sounds wrong.

6. Do you wear the same clothing item more than once?
I seriously want to know who doesn't.. literally the only things I've more once are like homecoming/prom gowns and graduation gowns haha

7. Are you racist?
I'm fighting the urge to be sarcastic.. 
No.. I am not racist.

8. How many tweets do you have?
Zero. I have no Twitter.

9. Instagram, Twitter, or Tumbler?
Well this is easy! I only have one out of the three so Instagram wins by default!

10. What do you spend most of your time doing?
Working, sadly. Other than that.. hanging out with my boo thang.

11. Who are your favorite YouTubers?
Oh man this is hard! Arden Rose is AWESOME!
I recently started liking BeautyBaby44 a lot, StilaBabe09, Zoella. I'd say those of the top ones.

12. How often do you do your nails?
Maybe twice a month? I know! I'm bad!

13. Are you a shopaholic?
I would be if I could. I'm TRYING to save.. not working well.

14. How many times have you watch Mean Girls?
I least 20 but probably 3 times by choice.

15. Do you own a lot of clothes?
Average I think.

16. Do you take pictures of your food before you eat it?
Haha just check out my Instagram.. I definitely do but not that much.

17. Do you wear make up everyday?
No, probably just 5 out of 7.

18. What are your average grades in school?
As and Bs. I have a 3.6 in college right now.

19. How do you usually style your hair?
Curly, straight, or in a ponytail.

20. Do you always look presentable?
Hailllllll no! Hahaha I look a hot mess sometimes! 

Well that was fun! If you do this tag too let me know! I'll be sure to check it out!
It's fun! Hope you enjoyed reading! 

Tara Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment