Saturday, September 28, 2013

Room Tour!! | Tara Jade

Hello again! I'm back with a tour of my room! Better know as a room tour ;)! So my room is small but I've gotten some new furniture and am pretty happy with it right now so I wanted to share! I'll link most of the things I can and if I can't I'll be sure to at least say where I got them! Hope you enjoy!

 Picture 1
 Picture 2
Picture 3: Desk/ makeup area
Picture 4: TV, speakers, blu ray player, xbox/ kinect
Picture 5 
Picture 6: Walls around my bed
Picture 7: Kodi decided she was apart of the room
Picture 8: My night stand with iPad and scentsy (and some books that I've probably read half of all of them)
Picture 9: Kodi modeling 
Picture 10: Mirror on my door
Picture 11: Another wall (Check out September 18th's decorations for my 21st!)
and now you all know I need to cancel Amazon Prime by October 25th and I'm going to DISNEY!!
Picture 12: Bookshelf that doesn't hold books haha
Picture 13: Just a sneak peek of what's on top! 
Picture 14: Set of drawers
Picture 15: My jewelry tree!
Picture 16: and jewelry tray
Picture 17: Wittle bitty closet :( so crammed!
Picture 18: and my painting desk! Working on this for someone special! I really need to finish this thing!

Ok now the fun part! Telling you where I got everything!

Picture 1-3: 
 MacBook Pro with retina | Best Buy 
Panda mug | TJ Maxx
Mirror | Bed, Bath, and Beyond

Picture 4: 
TV | Samsung UN40EH6030 | Best Buy
Bluray player/ Home Theater System | HT-EM54C | Best Buy (think that's it)
Xbox Slim/ Kinect | Best Buy

Picture 7: Bed spread | Target (Can't find it)
Pillow cases/sheets | Bed, Bath, and Beyond
Blanket | Gift from Grandma

Picture 8: 
Nightstand | Office Depot (I think)
iPad case | Best Buy (made by Griffin | Zig Zag Yellow)
Cupcake Scentsy | Scentsy

Picture 9: 
Kodi Cat | MY BABY GIRL!

Picture 10: 
Mirror | I think WalMart

Picture 11: 
Frame | Gift
Calendar | I think WalMart

Picture 12:
Bookshelf | Ikea (I think the brand was Avdala but I can't find it!)

Picture 14-16:
Jewelry tree | Target
Jewelry tray | Target

Picture 18:
Desk | Hobby Lobby

Ok I think that's everything! If there's anything I forgot to mention and you want to know where I got it feel free to leave a comment and ask! Thanks for visiting!

Tara Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment